Monday, September 7, 2009

A Beginning

Today my brother Shawn and I came up with an idea of owning a campground. Actually my brother has been looking at buying a campground for a few years, but he has just finished College and is now in a position to tackle the feat. He was shocked that I said I would be interested, mostly because I had a wife, 2 kids, and a mortgage, and party because I have never wanted to move away, nor have I ever mentioned wanting to own a campground.


The truth is, until that conversation, I had never thought about owning a campground. I’ve always liked the jobs I’ve had, working in an office, creating databases, graphs and other reports, but to be honest, I’m pretty easy to please. Maybe a change is just what I need.



My brother and I have experience doing pretty much everything from fixing farm equipment and renovating houses, to Victorian landscaping and pouring cement. Throw in experience with sewing, renewable energy installations, designing websites, surveying, operating heavy equipment, and you have a pretty impressive list of accomplishments.


No comments:

Post a Comment