Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blood Ties

After discussing a possible career change with my wife, I’m pretty happy. I can tell she is very reluctant, but not outright against the idea. I think the hardest part for her is the distance we would have to travel. The campground we are looking at is a 14 hour drive, with a shortcut through the U.S.A. Moving away from our family and friends would definitely be difficult, as we have really leaned on them in the past. They have always been our safety net, but the way I look at it, if we can make a campground into a success, then we won’t need a safety net.
My wife and I have agreed that anything drastic should be done in the next year, before our oldest girl starts school. My unemployment runs out in a few months, but I doubt we will have a campground by then, so I’m still desperately looking for a job.


No comments:

Post a Comment